Today we talk a lot about innovation, transformation, liberation… It requires creativity, agility, talents…
Is it possible to unleash this creative energy in the company?
To free it, it will take a lot of energy, letting go, emotional intelligence ... So would it suddenly be possible to entrust your agile support to rational methodical profiles who have for years advocated the "whole process"?
The a priori to fight
- "We want to change by keeping our traditional formatted consulting companies, which accompany us on all our changes" ... Is this the policy, strategy or a withdrawal into the comfort zone? These large consulting companies which have set up all the internal processes and reduced costs, is it the same type of firm that will be able to magically offer you agility and creativity? Agility is a disruptive talent, a creative state of mind. Take a good look at the consultants' journey, if they are classic, they will do classic even with a fun name!
- "It is a large firm, it is known, no risk". To format emotional intelligence, creativity comes down to controlling it, destroying it. Only a creative who knows the company and the people well can really help you. "Those who helped elephants die are not going to turn you into an eel." Accept the difference because it is the necessary complementarity and choose the emotional intelligence of the person even if they oppose your profile!
- "He's a foreign expert, so he's better": does he know our corporate culture, our language, is he really an expert? Choose your partners near you, France is not late, the talents are there, the processes lead to a delay in action and confidence. In France, we are behind on just one point, the decision of real change, cooperation and sharing.
- "We are from the same school or class": that is defended of course because you have lived extraordinary moments together. " But in the end, is it okay for my partner to think like me if I want to change ? "
1. Wanting to change is accepting to change
Change yourself by looking for innovative profiles themselves, which is difficult if the client is methodical and expects a process: choose a person who has values, ethics and above all ideas even if these appear jostle you. When you look at a Picasso, you don't wonder why he did not do differently and not standard for the time… Adapt to the change because you are him as the leader of this project! Stop controlling, let go and entrust this project to creative pedagogues, agile and experts! Complementarity is the key. If your budget is already entrusted to a more process-oriented firm, you can also recommend them a creative talent, on the other hand not as a spare wheel, as a strategic leader. Emotional intelligence is not a sub-function of IQ, EQ is just as important, if not more important today to be successful. Rational intelligence is a good basis, emotional intelligence enables agile transformation into happiness !
2. Get out of your comfort zone
You will have to accept the idea of getting out of your comfort zone and as its name suggests, at the beginning it will not be pleasant and it will generate resistance to change, yours perhaps and especially those of certain leaders. We can't tame uncertainty if we stay in our certainties ! Get out of the comfort zone, explore, become aware, reassure your employees because the disturbance is healthy and normal. The more we are used to changing, the easier it is, what I call agility!
3. Trust in change
Confidence facilitates change and the transformation project. The project leader must learn to restore confidence on a daily basis because it is he who is in sight, and if the majority have confidence and that he has moments of loss of confidence or important doubts, he will have to be accompanied to be positive even in case of doubt.
4. Train your teams in agile and positive leadership!
A successful innovation project is at several levels:
- The production of the project and ideas : this involves the facilitation of innovation and the pedagogy of events, visual facilitation for the monitoring of the project, the change and the evolution of the project itself, hence the importance of having creative facilitators and agile because they easily accept to develop their ideas! Memorize collective intelligence through live graphic facilitation, modern, fun and integrative.
- The transformation of managers : support for the behavioral skills of positive and creative leadership is essential and may be extended to all salespeople, be careful, I did say professional training by professionals! These skills are sensitive and must be supported in high pedagogy, this is precisely our added value!
- Change is multidimensional and iterative !
Decision-makers and operational staff of the transformation, free yourself from dictates and dare to meet the creative pedagogues * of En Haut de l'Affiche.