EN HAUT DE L'AFFICHE
Team-building to collaborate, communicate, get to know each other and be motivated
A brilliant team succeeds… and…
A team that shines with each other's uniqueness, recognition and optimism, is a hit!
Today, the company requires more agility from its employees, which implies more autonomy and therefore an increased need to strengthen team cohesion on a regular basis.
The crisis has forced teams to stay at a distance and they need to find each other more than ever and come back to what is really essential: the human, the collective, shared positive emotions, empathy for the discovery of others to better build the future and strengthen the teams.
En Haut de l'Affiche is a leader in optimistic, hybrid and fun seminars in which we support and solve your problems through:
- the experience of art, applied to cohesion, as improvisation applied to team cohesion
- collective intelligence and sometimes supplemented by workshops and training.
Motivation is maintained and values are embodied. Bringing motivation and values to life through play and art by going out of your comfort zone collectively re-unites your team in a lasting way.
Your seminar is unique, we create it to measure by also offering you suitable or unusual places and creative high-level educators.
- Bring the experience of improvisation applied to your teams to enhance each person in the collective experience;
- Bring moments of good humor and emotions that cannot be forgotten;
- Give the keys to continue these achievements in the company.
Express yourself with respect for the sensitivity and rights of others
You have the choice
- Create or strengthen team cohesion, motivation (distance or face-to-face)
- Build the DNA of the company, the relational and emotional basis
- Find growth together, emerge from the crisis as leaders!
- Communicate and understand each other to form a multidisciplinary and complementary team
- Set up a project like a start-up
- Build, consolidate and mobilize a team
- Co-construct team values that resemble us
- Integrate new recruits and meet up
- Create a joint project by providing added value
- Relax, find yourself and let go
- Develop a new project
- Gathering around negotiation: The Negotiation Match ©
- Communicate better on a daily basis
- Improve management rules
- Create together
- Reconstruct group dynamics and a team project after restructuring
- Create an entity after a merger / acquisition
- Unite a large group