Coaching at the top of the bill:
EN HAUT DE L'AFFICHE
You are a manager, manager or professional speaker book your tailor-made coaching
I DECIDE TO TRAIN!
En Haut de l'Affiche is the specialist in athletic leadership training, from expertise to excellence. Sylvaine Messica is a coach recognized for her results: leadership, business, personal development and management.
As in sport, to give the best of yourself and have reflexes, you have to be very trained. What is lacking the most in classic coaching is to develop reactivity in situation, listening and creativity, the strategic part correlated with the tactical and behavioral part. Those who have trained with En Haut de l'Affiche coachings are more serene and above all get more!
In high level sport, 100% champions are trained individually.
Individual coaching is also complementary to team coaching.
EN HAUT DE L'AFFICHE
DISCOVER ASSERTIVITY THROUGH SYLVAINE MESSICA'S TALK-SONG ©
Assistance in the strategic preparation of your high-level negotiations
Coaching: tailor-made, global and operational to bring you higher than your goals!
- Develop your leadership
- Prepare for negotiation as a strategic leader (high-stake recruitment interview or high-stake departure, strategic investment, significant collective bargaining, business)
- Take on the role of leader or manager
- Develop your vision as a leader and convince your audience
- Pitcher to land a fundraiser
- Manage and succeed in changes and transformations
- Develop the business
- Being a leader in times of crisis
- Be an outstanding speaker and speak in public
- Face journalists and gain image and notoriety
- Develop your emotional and situational intelligence
- Assert yourself and communicate in a complex and difficult context
- Manage conflicts
- Coping with stress or burnout
- Influence and Sell
- Manage a transition
- Be a leader on major transitions
- The complex negotiation of start-up leaders, salespeople, buyers, champions and managers
- Remote manager
- Develop your relational intelligence and communication
- Develop team cohesion in the age of teleworking
- Knowing how to deal with the unexpected spontaneously
- Have a bluffing and positive repartee